Thursday, June 21, 2012

SPH - Small Penis Humiliation


I saw a phone sex listing for SPH fetish, like it was something new! Small penis humiliation is what I do. Its just too easy to laugh at those ridiculous little itty bitty dickies. Too easy to stuff them into little plastic cages, and cover them up with granny panties!

Guys with little tiny dicks, small penises, boy clitties all know that they are going to be humiliated. (and they love it) Nothing makes a tiny dick get harder faster than a beautiful woman laughing at it. Tiny dicks crave humiliating attention.

I just love laughing at those useless little cocks. What else is there to do with them anyway? They are just too small for sex; even stroking them is difficult, they are so little. HA ha ha ha ha

Its not just that I laugh at them, but I make the owners of tiny dicks PAY Me to Laugh at them.

Thats the way the world works, and I like it!

Mistress Cassie 1-877-226-9810

No comments:

Post a Comment